Beauty 2 The Streetz Raffle Ticket
Beauty 2 The Streetz Raffle Ticket
Beauty 2 The Streetz Raffle Ticket
Beauty 2 The Streetz Raffle Ticket
Beauty 2 The Streetz Raffle Ticket

Beauty 2 The Streetz Raffle Ticket

Regular price $3.00 $0.00 Unit price per
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Banana Papaya is raffling off one pair of So Happy Froot Hoops and one Chakra Bracelet to raise funds for Beauty 2 The Streetz organization. We will be donating 80% of the proceeds to Beauty 2 The Streets. The remaining 20% will be used to cover cost of materials, shipping to the winner, and time spent coordinating the raffle and making the pieces. 

Beauty 2 The Streetz mission taken directly from their website: “Beauty 2 The Streetz aims to serve the homeless by providing necessities alongside the things that make us feel inherently human: a hot shower, a hearty meal, the hope-inducing feeling of looking in the mirror and loving what you see. We are building friendships based on equality and compassion and it is this, more than simply the hair and makeup, that brings beauty to the streets.”

Here at Banana Papaya we are re-evaluating how we can use our platform to uplift those affected by racial injustice. We stand in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement and we realize that as white people we have a responsibility to utilize our privilege in such a way that enables BIPOC voices to be heard and amplified. We promise to continue educating ourselves. We promise to put our money where our mouth is and show up for the Black community. 

Being based out of Southern California we found Shirley’s organization to be a no-brainer. She works primarily out of Long Beach and Skid Row in Los Angeles. Recently, Shirley was able to purchase a cargo van with the donations she received so she is able to further her efforts.

You can donate to Shirley directly through her website at www.beauty2thestreetz.org 

RAFFLE DETAILS:

You may purchase as many tickets as you like.

Tickets are non-refundable.

The winner of the raffle will have 24hrs to respond to us at which point we will draw a new winner. 

Best of luck and thank you!  

 


Share this Product